venerdì 15 gennaio 2016

Web and Mobile App Development

Hi,

 

Greetings!

 

I am Richard Foltz - Business Consultant (iPhone & Android Apps)

 

I found your Email ids from Internet. I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you.

 

We develop beautiful iPhone Apps and Web Applications.

 

Specialize in:-

 

•             Obj C (iPhone Apps)

•             HTML/CSS

•             Ruby on Rails

•             PHP

•             Java

•             NodeJS 

•             Database Development

 

For business, finding the right iPhone apps developer could be a key factor to adapting their product to the marketplace and for the right audience.

 

Give us an opportunity to serve you. I assure you would like our solution and services.

 

Let me know your contact details (Phone No. or Skype ID) for a quick meeting.

 

Kind Regards

Richard Foltz

Business Consultant (iPhone & Android Apps)

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento